We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager with a focus on customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, our structure might be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Hire, organize and successfully manage the sales team
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Manage recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations to his team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- University degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager or a relevant role, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to build reports
- Strong business sense and industry expertise – market knowledge
- Excellent time and people management and planning skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office and English
- Driving license
- Opportunity to work, develop and grow in a very dynamic setting targeted at international expansion;
- Induction, ongoing training and development program;
- 24/7 access to an e-learning platform;
- Friendly and casual work environment;
- A team of people with a high-level experience in the field and international acknowledgements;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Option for Multisport card at a discounted price;
- Additional health insurance;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan;
- Company Car